DevOps Engineer (Remote)
As a software company, ReviewTrackers empowers businesses to better understand their customers through advanced reviews and customer feedback technology. Our platform aggregates our customer’s reviews allowing them to analyze, amplify, and maximize customer feedback to accelerate customer
acquisition and improve customer retention while driving more authentic connections.
ReviewTrackers has joined the InMoment family to further the comprehensive understanding of experience as a one stop shop for Experience Improvement (XI), helping our clients understand the voice of customers and employees through collecting and analyzing data from three critical lines of intelligence - customers, employees and the market - for a comprehensive understanding of experience.
As part of the InMoment family, ReviewTrackers embraces the saying #OwnTheMomentsThatMatter meaning that we recognize that every moment offers a new opportunity to make an impact and leave our mark. As a team, we believe in cultivating an inclusive, equitable, dynamic, and communicative workplace. We value crafting a team with diverse backgrounds and mindsets while respecting a healthy expression of opinions. We support and inspire our team to experiment with new ideas while collaborating and communicating with one another to find creative solutions.
ReviewTrackers is currently looking for a passionate, self-motivated, and collaborative DevOps to join our Engineering Team. This individual will be working on tooling for our developers, building and maintaining the health of our CI/CD pipeline, automating scaling of our production system as we continue to grow, continuing to build out monitoring and alerting and much more! Join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers!
What you bring:
- 1.5+ years of experience working in DevOps theory/principles, including CI/CD, SRE, Development Workflows, and Monitoring/Observability
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Docker & some Docker orchestration tool (Swarm, Kubernetes, etc)
- Familiarity with Linux
- Experience with SQL (PostgreSQL)
- 1+ years working in Python
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferred: Experience with cloud-based monitoring, logging and alerting (Prometheus/Grafana, Datadog, CloudWatch, etc.)
- Lead DevOps Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- VP of Engineering (was a DevOps Engineer)
Engineering org culture:
- Time dedicated to discussing & POC-ing product ideas created from ALL employees, including engineering
- Clear and defined promotion path for all engineers
- Collaborative work environment. Our engineers are super friendly and love to help each other out!
- We regularly pull in tech-debt items to work on in sprints
- Weekly 1 on 1 with manager
- Tight-knit relationship with the Product Team & use data-driven decision making
- Bi-weekly company wide demo day to find out what individuals throughout the company are working on
Perks and Benefits at ReviewTrackers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare benefits covered at 100% by ReviewTrackers for yourself with the option for family coverage at 25% by ReviewTrackers
- Flexible PTO policy
- Company-sponsored 401K safe harbor match contribution of up to 4% of compensation
- FSA or HSA benefits are available
- Pre-taxed transit benefits
- Volunteer & Fundraising initiatives
- Monthly Company newsletter
- Quarterly all hands meeting to review strategy, demo new products, share learnings and celebrate our wins
- Virtual ‘Take Your Coworker to Lunch’ paid for by ReviewTrackers
- WFH Office Stipend
- Virtual events to learn and grow as a team
- Company Kindle, along with unlimited books of your choice
ReviewTrackers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.