Enterprise Account Executive
ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights and technology, we partner with brands to ensure customer success. We have created an environment where employees can learn, grow and do the best work of their careers. We are seeking motivated individuals who wish to learn new things, contribute great things, and be the best version of themselves.
What you will contribute:
- A hunter like mentality with a proven record of closing six figure deals with large enterprise accounts.
- Manage complex sales cycles selling both horizontally and vertically within large organizations.
- Use a consultative partnering approach that follows a strategic sales process.
- You will ask for, get, and nail meetings with C level executives.
- Develop a robust pipeline by making cold calls and creating relationships with prospects.
- Influence cross-functional teams without formal authority, gaining consensus and executing. You will carry yourself like a true “A” level professional.
- A Contributor. You get joy from making a contribution. You believe communication is the most important part of being a team member.
- Challenge Oriented. It excites you to jump out of your comfort zone. You crave digging into a problem and finding solutions whenever you can.
- Team player. You contribute, you listen, you help when needed and ask for help when you need. You understand the vision of this company moves forward only when we work as a team.
- Unwaveringly Ambitious. You are intrinsically motivated by doing the best work of your life, yet humble and excited to learn. We are giving you the chance to demonstrate your ambition within integral parts of the company.
- Naturally Curious. You detect a problem. You dive deeper, and deeper again. Problem solving is a major part of your individual arsenal and you don’t give up until it’s right.
- Passion Filled. You enjoy working with clients and showing the value of our product, you exude the passion you have for the software making it easy to bring in new deals.
- Incredibly Resilient. You get knocked down, you get back up again and again. You don’t sweat the small stuff and you look forward to the next opportunity.
- Fiercely Tenacious. You are smart closer, you find ways to make the sell that benefits our clients and you don’t get overwhelmed from an initial no.
- Even Tempered. When put into stressful situations you keep calm and do not turn into a jerk. You value the opportunity to keep moving forward in an optimistic way.
- A minimum 7-10+ years of strategic sales experience in a SaaS environment.
- A rolodex of senior level marketing and digital strategy executives.
- Superior written, verbal, and presentation skills, including extensive experience writing proposals and making executive presentations.
- Experience operating in a fast paced, high growth startup environment.
- Candidates for this role must be located in Chicago.
What We Offer:
- Excellent healthcare benefits that are built for both individuals and families + 100% company contribution for Health, Dental and Vision
- High quality equipment and access to bleeding-edge technology
- Free healthy snack foods and drinks - stocked weekly
- Regularly hosted Lunch ’n Learns
- Paid vacation in your first year
- Pre-tax Transit Benefits
- Casual dress, happy hours & company outings
- Competitive salary
- Retirement Plans (401k), Life Insurance & Flex Spending Account
Awesome Perks and Benefits at ReviewTrackers!
- 100% company contribution for Health, Dental, Life & Vision
- Company outings (after hours MarioKart tournaments, comedy show nights, impromptu salad bar lunches, happy hours)
- Unlimited PTO
- Access to the latest technologies
- 401K plan
- Take ‘your new hire’ to lunch under ReviewTrackers dollar
- Opportunities for career development including Lunch and Learns
- Unlimited books on Kindle
- Healthy snack budget