Sales Development Representative EMEA
Amsterdam, North Holland /
Sales – Sales /
Revinate is one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. Revinate’s Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey.
Do you have the perseverance, grit and the “never give up” attitude to convert inbound and outbound leads?
The Sales Development Representative is a critical member of the sales team and an initial step on the path to a highly successful sales career at Revinate. You will be responsible for cold calling and booking meetings for our sales team. You will also follow up on leads generated by the marketing team and conduct research to identify potential prospects. Once a prospect is identified, it will be part of your job to understand the prospect's needs and to determine how the Revinate solution will meet those needs. We're looking for someone with hunger and motivation to control his/her own destiny. Our organization thrives on our fun and fast paced atmosphere and if you are looking for the perfect place to start your sales career, Revinate is the company for you. Compensation is competitive and sales related bonuses offer substantial opportunity to increase earnings.
What You’ll Do
- Drive new business via outbound prospecting and cold calling
- Set up meetings and demos for the sales team
- Work closely with your sales reps to maximize efficiency of sales team
- Prepare meetings for important prospects by drawing up insights of their situation and needs
- Continually innovate and look for ways to improve lead generation and prospecting efforts
- Develop creative avenues to gain access to decision makers
- Meticulously manage prospect data using Salesforce
- Create a business plan of how you will achieve your goals
- Participate in trade shows and other corporate promotional programs in support of sales prospecting efforts
- Minimum 1 year experience with lead generation by cold calling prospects
- Fluent in English
- Comfortable in prospecting and cold calling new potential customersInnovative approaches to calling and emailing
- Strong team player that also excels as a high-performing individual contributor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales experience through internships or jobs strongly preferred
- Fast on computer / electronic systems for tracking and recording and finding data
- Bachelor’s degree
- This is an entry level position within the sales team
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values:
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
One Tribe -- United and strong, on a single mission together
Speak the Truth -- Feedback is a gift - we all improve faster this way
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it - be relentless about our success
Revinate Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revinate complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Revinate is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.