San Leandro, CA /
Revivn is a bootstrapped, profitable and rapidly growing company that helps enterprises manage their old technology through our end of life software platform. We take electronic recycling one step further by repurposing hardware that still has remaining life and providing it to people who lack dedicated computer access. Working with companies like Gensler, Thumbtack, and Teach for America we are changing the way companies view old technology with a new model that focuses on repurposing instead of recycling.
We are seeking a Warehouse Operations Supervisor to oversee daily operations in an exciting, fast-paced environment. Through the management of team members, along with hands-on work, the Inbound Supervisor is responsible for the efficiency, accuracy, and flow of orders. We are interested in a candidate who takes pride in building, performance managing, and leading a team to success, while also looking to improve current processes. The ideal candidate embraces ambiguity and leads their team with a hands-on management style.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented business where accountability and getting the job done are critical to the organization's success
- Build and supervise teams who meet and exceed their goals
- Drive multiple tasks with competing priorities, adapt to change, and take on new company initiatives with a positive attitude
- Manage and implement new systems and operational infrastructure to support growth and efficiency
- Create a culture of empowerment and excellence that encourages loyalty
- 3+ years of supervising experience in labor management using lean processing and KPI's
- History of improving productivity and reducing costs
- High degree of experience implementing safety program compliance processes (OSHA, DOT, Compliance Programs)
- Verifiable operations success working at a start-up and/or growth stage companies
$58,000 - $62,000 a year
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each specific candidate; including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, applicable certifications, and geographic work location. This may vary depending on living location and market rate.
Revivn is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women and LGBT applicants.