Sales Development Representative
Revivn is a profitable and rapidly growing company that helps enterprises manage their old technology through our end of life software platform. We take electronic recycling one step further by repurposing hardware that still has remaining life and providing it to people who lack dedicated computer access. Working with companies like Airbnb, Twitter, and Teach for America we are changing the way companies view old technology with a new model that focuses on repurposing instead of recycling.
As a Sales Development Representative at Revivn, you will play a critical role in developing a highly qualified funnel for our field sales team, in turn growing the overall revenues for Revivn. In a market where our buyers are incredibly educated, you will use your creativity and persistence to develop qualified leads for our sales team. Through tailored outreach you will help initiate product value to our future customers.
What You'll Do:
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest to stimulate opportunity
- Ensure a smooth hand off from SDR to Sales, educating Account Executives as necessary about the opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Updating SFDC, Outreach and other tools as necessary to ensure operational hygiene
- Consistently achieve quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives while achieving activity KPI’s set by your manager
- Leverage innovative marketing and sales tools and strategies to automate your prospecting and qualification efforts
- Min 1+ years professional experience in sales development, business development, or full cycle sales experience
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple levels within an organization
- Salesforce & Outreach experience is ideal
- Strong experience cold prospecting, knows what it’s like to have a monthly quota
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
Revivn is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women and LGBT applicants.
The salary range for this role is $55,000 - $80,000 OTE. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each specific candidate; including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, applicable certifications, and geographic work location.