Director of Account Management
Brooklyn, NY /
Revivn is a bootstrapped, profitable and rapidly growing company that helps enterprises manage their old technology through our end of life software platform. We take electronic recycling one step further by repurposing hardware that still has remaining life and providing it to people who lack dedicated computer access. Working with companies like Gensler, Thumbtack, and Teach for America we are changing the way companies view old technology with a new model that focuses on repurposing instead of recycling.
About the Role: We’re looking for a resourceful, growth and culture-minded “leader of leaders” with a proven track record of success at the individual and team level to become our first Director of Account Management. As the Director of Account Management, you will run a small team with immediate plans to expand it. You will be a player/coach who oversees hiring, people management and development as well as enterprise client relationships. This role will report into our CEO and be a member of the growing senior leadership team. This is a hybrid role (4 days a week in office) located in our Brooklyn Navy Yard Headquarters.
About You: You are hungry, passionate, and love inspiring people to do their best work through coaching and by leading as an example. You lead with humility - there is no job too big or too small, and you love to celebrate the wins. You most likely have expertise in usage-based account management.
- Build, manage, and develop the account management team.
- Provide leadership and direction to a high-performing team of individual contributors, including hiring, training, and career development.
- Develop (in conjunction with the executive team) specific and targeted goals within each team to expand and accelerate growth & adoption, operational excellence and customer satisfaction
- Generate organic growth and upsells across our client base.
- Implement best practices to support consistent sales and client success processes.
- Adopt and continually refine effective and aligned overall go-to-market strategy.
- Take an empowered and entrepreneurial approach to the role, working collaboratively with the rest of the Leadership Team to get things done.
- Operate with a high level of integrity and humility.
- Deeply understand Revivn’s current and future products and train the team.
- Travel to customer sites as appropriate.
- Lead and inspire top talent to reinvent and streamline processes, practices and behaviors to drive customer success.
- Be the trusted advisor for all of our Partners at Revivn.
As a Director of Accounts, your mission will be to:
- Drive revenue by ensuring Revivn’s clients are happy, referenceable, and maximizing the value they take from the Revivn platform.
- Build deep relationships with your clients, functioning as their trusted advisor, and partnering with them to ensure they’re onboarded successfully, engage with our platform in an optimized way, and manage their entire EndOfLife program through Revivn.
- Lead the team and own renewing of accounts and cross-selling adjacent products from across our portfolio.
- Be responsible for developing employees for growth in this dynamic company.
- 8+ years of experience in Account Management, Sales, or related customer-facing positions within a rapidly growing SaaS company. It is preferred that you have usage-based account management expertise.
- 4+ years of people management experience - experience building, hiring, and training a successful team, preferably with multiple layers.
- Demonstrable track record of high performance and success.
- Ability to think strategically, problem solve, and effectively prioritize work and initiatives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Data driven mindset with attention to detail.
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done.
- Highly intelligent, passionate, driven, coachable individuals who are excited to delight clients, drive revenue, build a generational company, and accelerate their careers.
Revivn is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women and LGBT applicants.
The salary range for this role is $150,000 - $200,000 OTE. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each specific candidate; including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, applicable certifications, and geographic work location. This may vary depending on living location and market rate.