Director of Growth Marketing
Brooklyn, NY /
Revivn is a bootstrapped, profitable and rapidly growing company that helps enterprises manage their old technology through our end of life software platform. We take electronic recycling one step further by repurposing hardware that still has remaining life and providing it to people who lack dedicated computer access. Working with companies like Gensler, Thumbtack, and Teach for America we are changing the way companies view old technology with a new model that focuses on repurposing instead of recycling.
About the Role: As the founding leader of Demand Generation at Revivn, you will own optimizing all channels to create demand efforts, strategy, and execution. You will build tailored programs to upsell our existing user base and go after net new strategic accounts. You will be responsible for supporting our product-led sales motion, by designing, building and operating account centric efforts that translate into pipeline, driving higher deal size, better deal velocity and conversion across the funnel. This role is incredibly cross-functional and will need sales, marketing, data, product, and management partnership to pull insights across the customer journey. The role will report directly to the CEO and sit on the growing senior leadership team.
About You: You are a hungry, analytical, and a deeply creative thinker. You are comfortable at 10,000 feet in the air and fully in the weeds. You are curious and customer centric. You are someone who people want to partner with, and your execution is second to none. You are deeply entrepreneurial and want to build a function from the ground up. You are also comfortable occasionally flexing outside of the backend and pitching in on more generalized marketing efforts (events, etc.) You are a true team player who is excited to not have a rulebook, but rather, be instrumental in making one.
- Build a marketing function from the ground up with the ability to lead and manage a team in the future.
- Dig into the data to understand and double click on what is fueling the growth of the business.
- Create campaigns and provide direction on messaging and key initiatives that will power the outcomes required to achieve the revenue plan.
- Oversee the implementation and execution of the ABM platform chosen aligning with the sales organization in order to increase conversion of leads surfaced to the team as well as existing opportunities to closed won business.
- Partner in developing sales, marketing, and GTM alignment at Revivn in order to ensure that we are providing relevant information to both sales management as well as the field of sales reps.
- Present to the leadership and GTM teams on key trends we’re seeing across all business units. Create and manage the budget needed in order to achieve pipeline targets for each of the campaigns.
- Collaborate with the product team to develop marketing and sales personas for each business unit.
- 5+ years of experience in demand generation and marketing roles, ideally within a SaaS B2B environment.
- Ability to work freely in a startup environment and work cross-functionally to influence management, align stakeholders, and execute quickly with business partners.
- A genuine curiosity for new technologies and ways of working.
- Self-starter with strong curiosity and creativity. You rely equally on your strategic and execution abilities.
- Demonstrable track record of high performance and success.
- Ability to think strategically, problem solve, and effectively prioritize work and initiatives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- You have preferably had operational oversight at a high growth company.
Revivn is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women and LGBT applicants.
The salary range for this role is $125,000 - $165,000 OTE. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each specific candidate; including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, applicable certifications, and geographic work location. This may vary depending on living location and market rate.