Product Owner - Revolut for Business - Market Opportunities
Product – Product · Business · Core
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our product teams are the workshops that transform Revolut’s ideas into reality. They have built Metal cards, Crypto Trading, Vaults, Budgeting/Analytics and Social Payments in Retail and Business accounts, Connect, Expense Management in Business. Each area of Revolut’s offering is owned by a dedicated product team with responsibility for all aspects of what they are building, from compliance and legal to business development and finance.
Each product team operates independently like a mini-startup within Revolut, with its own tech and design resources. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, it facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals.
Revolut for Business is a business account platform for domestic and international payments, designed to save SMEs time and money. We have thousands of businesses signing up everyday in Europe. We want to take this global with the Product Owner leading the efforts.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking to take Revolut for Business global, by pushing further into existing markets and launching into new markets.
Your objective is to make our product hyper competitive in your assigned market, which will be either an existing market such as Poland or France, or a new market such as the USA or Singapore. You will hire and lead a full-stack product team, set the roadmap and own this team’s delivery.
The work will include making some fundamental updates to the existing product. For example, do you need local language customer service? Then will make it happen technically and engage with the right people to operationalise it.
Secondly, you’ll need to make the product even more competitive in your market. For example, do we need a new type of payment specific to the US market? You will lead the work to make this a reality.
We are looking for someone who:
- Wants to scale Revolut globally while understanding and respecting local nuances
- Knows how to find out what SME customers need and build the next generation of B2B products
- Can manage stakeholders and a full-stack team
- Can analyse, prioritise, optimise, and repeat
- Has UI/UX design skills, project management skills and attention to detail
- Is analytical, hustler, data driven and technical
Even better if you have one of the following:
- Worked in a startup in hyper growth model
- Successfully launched a business or product in a new market or founded a company
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or Python
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Lead product for Revolut for Business your market and achieve double digit monthly growth
- Build and own a detailed development roadmap to adapt product, launch and scale
- Take ownership of ensuring Revolut is compliant with all local laws and regulations
- Hire full-stack team to scale and customise product for new market
- Build a strong relationship with the broader product team and territory leaders
- Scale the product in the geography — you'll analyse, prioritise, optimise, and repeat
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 8 million customers in October 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1400, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Life insurance
• Private medical care
• Multisport card
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap