VP Design - Europe or New York
Leadership Team – Services · Core · CEO Office /
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Leadership Team provides Revolut with the vision, the drive, and the direction to continue its rapid growth and development into a major international finance business.
From risk, to finance, to people, the leadership team is our C-suite level grouping that sets the tone and agenda for all areas of the business and is comprised of some of the brightest and most successful people in the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a talented VP Design to head our global Design Function. This includes Product and Visual Design. If you genuinely love what you do, are driven and passionate, then we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Checking and approving all latest designs across multiple products in your department
• Driving design function forward by developing new ideas and improving design system
• Hiring great designers at scale
• Shape the design culture at Revolut
• Managing performance of designers in design function
• Representing Revolut at external design events
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Demonstrable competency in an executive leadership position in Product Design at a tech company scaling from 1000+ to 10000+ employees for a successful high growth technology business
• Start-up experience is a must
• Strong UX skill
• Product Design background
• Visual Design Experience
• 10+ years experience as designer
• 7+ years experience as design manager (leading at least 10 designers)
• 5+ years start-up experience
• Hands-on (not only directs people but designs product themselves)
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year