Capital, Liquidity and Financial Modelling Manager
Global Licensing – Services · Legal · Global Licensing
A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We are looking for a senior financial specialist with experience in financial planning/modelling and good knowledge of financial regulations.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
You will join our global licensing team and serve as the focal point for all of our financial modelling and planning requirements in connection with our future regulatory licences across the globe.
Your key responsibilities:
• Building financial models using historical data and providing forecasts based on various industry-related operating metrics
• Ensuring accurate modelling of allocated portfolios and developing new transaction models and enhancing the existing models
• Recommending and implementing processes for improvements to applications and prepare forecasts for submission to the relevant regulatory authorities
• Identifying and appropriate recording in the application the key financial and non-financial risks connected with the application
• Applying appropriate sensitivity and scenario analysis to support relevant regulatory applications
• Updating financial models during feedback sessions with regulators and local expert advisors
• Working closely with our financial and accounting teams to ensure financial reporting and decision support is consistent in all future regulatory applications
• Evaluating financial performance by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• You've worked on financial components of complex regulatory applications independently
• You have strong analytical and numerical skills. You can build and explain financial models and have strong spreadsheet skills
• You have a minimum of 5 years experience as a financial analyst
• Experience in SQL and ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified is beneficial
• A self-starter and independent worker with excellent commercial acumen
• You are a highly self-motivated individual and have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to local cultural aspects
• You are well organised with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines with attention to detail
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Free dinners with Deliveroo
Fresh juice & soda all day long