Payments Processing Specialist
Core Payments – Services · Core Payments · Payments Processing /
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Payments Processing team is responsible for monitoring bank payment processing, proactively recognising and resolving major processing issues, and communication with our banking partners and related product teams. Our aim is to identify disruptions in existing and new payment integrations before an issue impacts customers. If we find room for improvement based on feedback from other service teams, we validate these ideas and pass them to our operations team. We endeavour to do more for our customers, so that we stand apart from the rest.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Monitor bank payment integrations, proactively recognise and resolve processing breaks
- Escalate issues and improvements to our product teams and banking partners
- Investigate and respond to enquiries from other banks through SWIFT channel
- Create detailed tracking dashboards and alerts based on internal database
- Measure and forecast any possible negative impact of incidents on our clients
- Work in tandem with the operations team to establish error resolution procedures
- Distribute explanatory comments about issues to our customers and other service teams
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Experience in a bank or other financial services (at least 2 years in payments department)
- Ability to break complex problems into smaller ones by analysing data with the help of such tools as SQL, Excel, Jira, Confluence
- Understanding of SWIFT, SEPA, ACH, Faster Payment and other payment schemes
- Flawless English (both speaking and writing skills, understanding of banking terms)
- Confidence in explaining issues with ease based on clear arguments and analysed facts
- Ability to organise workflows, prioritise tasks and deliver high quality on tight deadlines
- Education level BA/MA degree
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Excellent training and guidance from our team
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Private medical care
• Daily meal allowance
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.