Product Owner - Premium Expansion
Product – Product · Retail · Premium
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be working as a Product Owner for Expansion as part of our global Premium Team, responsible for the successful launch and localisation of the Premium proposition in our expansion markets.
- You’ll be responsible for delivering the Premium proposition in those markets
- You will work to understand local product requirements and find best-in-class partners to prepare Premium for launch day and beyond
- You'll manage a full-stack team, or more if you do well
- You'll drive your own roadmap that delivers more with less
- You'll analyse, prioritise, optimise, and repeat
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
You have a solid track record of achievement - e.g. you have worked in a top tech company or start-up, quickly assumed major responsibilities, or won competitive awards (academic, professional, or sport)
You have go-to-market or expansion experience in building killer products at a leading technology start-up
You can break complex problems into smaller logical ones and prioritise them with solid data
You are fluent in SQL and/or a scripting language such as Python and R
You are curious by nature, have great attention to detail, and love to make things better
You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
You hustle, take ownership, and get things done
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 8 million customers in October 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year