Head of Payments
Treasury – Services · Treasury · Payments
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Treasury team sits at the very core of Revolut. It works across functions, products, and regions to centrally manage liquidity, market, wholesale credit and capital adequacy risks of the Revolut Group. People in the Treasury team are among the first in the company to get involved in new business initiatives helping to setup payment and financial risk management infrastructure and advice on optimisation of returns from liquidity and capital deployed.
If you want to gain priceless experience and exposure to one of the fastest-growing scaleups in Europe, and you share in our vision of execution and decision-making automation, then apply to join our Treasury department today.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a motivated and experienced person who would like to take a lead of our Treasury Back Office and assumed responsibility for settlement of payments, confirmation of trades and investigation of various breaks. The team works from multiple locations across the globe and supports operation of all Revolut legal entities world-wide.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing your team
- Timely and accurate processing of payments and securities instructions
- Owning payments netting process
- Investigating and resolving failed and unmatched payments
- Generating and sending trade confirmations to counter-parties
- Preparing, validating and releasing manual SWIFT messages
- Performing daily reconciliations of nostro accounts
- Maintaining static data in the banking system
- Partnering with technology to automate processes
- Processing corporate actions
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- You have several years of experience managing operations (payments) function in a bank or asset management company
- You have a good understanding of payments and securities settlement process, front to back trade booking flows and worked with OTC derivatives
- You have good interpersonal and relationship management skills, being able to communicate clearly and concisely
- You are able to organise yourself efficiently as you will need to prioritise and keep track of multiple outstanding items while working to meet daily deadlines
- You will have a curious nature – never accepting of assumptions and a desire to fully understand how things work
- You notice the small things
- You have flawless English
- You have experience managing technical change processes
- SQL - have the ability to use SQL to search the database
- Excel – have the ability to use Excel to drive analysis
Please only apply if you have experience making SWIFT payments and reconciling them.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 9 million customers in November 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1800, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
Please only submit an application for one posting.