Recruiter - Operations Team
Recruitment – Services · Recruitment · Operations
ABOUT THE TEAM
We’re hiring the very best recruiters to join our superlative in-house team. You will be tasked with scaling business-critical departments across the globe as we double in headcount in the coming year.
Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Revolut’s rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-class people that can change the way the world interacts with money.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We need a top tier recruiter who can manage the hiring funnel from source to close, playing a key role in shaping the organisation's future by driving the growth of the Operations team. Operations is Revolut’s backbone. The team sits at the core of the organisation and facilitates growth and automation across all of Revolut’s business lines.
As one of the first members of the Ops Recruitment team, you will be constantly challenged to think creatively in order to drive hiring results. We need someone who is results driven and has the drive to get things done no matter the challenge. We expect for you establish new processes and help create an environment that sets the benchmark for recruiting performance in high growth tech.
What you'll be doing:
• Recruiting exceptional candidates to join Revolut’s rapidly growing operations and expansion teams
• Working directly with our VP of Operations to execute the Ops/Expansion hiring plan
• Owning the full cycle recruiting process for Ops hires including sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates
• Being a partner to the hiring manager to develop and refining an interview process that enhances our assessment quality while optimising the candidate experience
• Supporting with promoting Revolut’s employer brand through attending industry and recruiting events
• Working closely with ops recruitment team around the globe to develop recruiting best practices
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Passion for recruitment and high growth companies with curiosity and proactiveness to grow
• Ability to keep candidates and interview teams on the same page throughout the hiring process
• Self-motivated and exceptionally organised; demonstrating ability to plan, prioritise and execute
• Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
• Strong sense of teamwork with high personal accountability
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year