Recruitment – Services · Recruitment · People Operations
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help build our hiring pipeline for US roles.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Support the recruitment of US hires
• Managing talent pools and to facilitate a pipeline for future needs
• Create and maintain dashboards
• Work with the Talent Acquisition team to calibrate on role requirements and interview processes
• Deliver phenomenal candidate care and unique experiences
• Schedule interviews with senior appointment candidates
• Arrange Flights / Travel itinerary / Accommodation / Meeting room bookings for final interviews
• Responsible for candidate and internal invoices
• Support on temporary accommodation for senior candidates relocating to New York
• Liaise with reception to create daily guest lists/passes
• Act as candidate guide for senior staff visiting the office for day long interviews / meetings
• Maintain internal reports/dashboards on hiring progress
• Send offer letters and welcome emails to candidates
• Develop excellent market and commercial awareness of the fintech industry
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• At least 12 months experience in a coordination role
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Good understanding of Microsoft and Apple tools
• Be a true team player
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Experience working with senior stakeholders
In your first 30 days you will:
• Have adapted to the recruiting process
• Have met and sat down with all key stakeholders
• Have identified current challenges in scheduling or recruiting processes
By 6 months you will take on:
• Added responsibilities
• Be responsible for more requisitions
• New projects whether assigned or self implemented
Around 12 months in you can graduate to:
• A junior HR or Recruiting role
• A recruiting sourcer role
A LITTLE ABOUT US
• We believe there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways
• Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
• We reached 8 million customers in October 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
• And we’re only just getting started.
• Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits and an incredible longing for a strong corporate culture.
• You can work autonomously and take ownership - you know how to prioritize the priorities, are organized and know how to effectively manage your tasks and time.
• You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
• You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
• You share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary & benefits, including a 401k plan, commencing your first day
• Extensive PTO, including a free day for your birthday
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Budget for personal developmental opportunities
• Robust employee referral program
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Paid dinners
Please only submit an application for one posting.