Senior FP&A Manager
Finance – Product · Finance · FP&A /
ABOUT THE TEAM
The finance team is the backbone of Revolut’s business. The department has grown from its initial internal accounting remit to a major function that supports all areas of the business, including assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities.
When you join the finance team you get the opportunity to interact with all areas of the company: one day you are involved in a banking license application process, the next you are running analysis for a new product launch, and the next you are working on an executive summary of Revolut’s performance for the board of directors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Prepare high quality and timely management reporting on a monthly/quarterly and annual basis. Partner with other functions across the business to identify underlying commercial drivers behind the financial results. Deliver concise and succinct financial summary for various investor related requests around commercial business dynamic
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
• Strong FP&A experience with sound knowledge of accounting and financial controlling
• Financial services experience in a multi-national / multi-currency environment
• Strong IT skills with experience of improvement programmes and building processes
• Ability to analyse issues and present key messages clearly
• Experience of preparing presentations & reports for Board meetings and senior management
• Ability to prioritise demanding and competing requirements
• Anaplan/Jedox experience is highly desirable
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• You will report to the Management Reporting leader, helping him to drive process standardisation and reporting automation for internal and external stakeholders
• You will be responsible for management reporting being a key figure in understanding underlying business dynamic behind the numbers and being a go-to person for business units providing visibility on their financial performance
• You will support FP&A month end closing and partner with Accounting team to produce accurate financial reports
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year