Head of Treasury
United Kingdom - Remote /
Leadership Team – Services · Banking · UK /
ABOUT THE ROLE
Revolut is seeking to appoint a Head of Treasury to work across functions, products and to manage liquidity, market, wholesale credit and capital adequacy risks for the UK business. The Head of Treasury will lead the UK’s Treasury team in delivering and maintaining a robust and effective Treasury function for a new retail banking entity.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Responsible for establishing and leading the Treasury function at Revolut UK Bank
- Maintaining and monitoring sufficient liquidity to meet regulatory and internal requirements
- Optimise the deployment of excess capital and liquidity to meet expected risk and return profiles
- Support the local CFO in capital and liquidity discussions with stakeholders including regulators and the Board
- Work with Group Treasury to ensure operations and risk management are in compliance with Group policies and achieve strategic consistency
- Working closely with other departments including the Risk Management, Financial Accounting and Regulatory Reporting teams, and the wider business.
- A key member of the local Assets and Liabilities Committee.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO ACHIEVE
- Leverage and tailor Group systems and processes to establish the Treasury function
- Ensure robust frameworks and controls are in place to meet regulatory requirements
- Support the development of the wider business and optimise Treasury returns
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Strong analytical skills and a ‘hands on’ attitude
- Ability to understand complex financial concepts and simplify these to communicate effectively
- Experience and understanding of treasury management within financial services industry
- Bachelor’s degree in science, technology, economics or mathematics
- Ideally experience in building Treasury processes and controls
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
• All the latest tech you need
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.