Junior Sales Development Representative - Remote from Spain
Business Growth – Service · Business Growth · Sales /
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Business Growth team is the engine that drives market and customer acquisition for Revolut Business across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth department is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The SDR team is the engine for the outbound function. SDRs will drive the top of the funnel by conducting the initial outreach via telephone, email and social in order to create opportunities for the Senior Sales team. Key KPIs for the role are volume of calls, emails and initial qualification meetings. The team is focused on solution based sales and uncovering complexities and unnecessary costs in our clients' business banking process which can be easily fixed through Revolut Business' offering. Key focus will be on cost savings from Revolut’s market leading pricing structure on FX and efficient usage of our company cards product. Clients will be able to take advantage of a raft of future product releases as we endeavour to maintain our position as the leading global fintech and financial services provider.
We are looking for energetic individuals, who would like to pursue their career in Sales. Please review the requirements below and submit your resume in English.
Please note that we are only able to hire candidates who are based or will relocate to Spain.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Contacting prospective customers from a defined territory/vertical to discuss Revolut’s Business product
- Communicating effectively the value proposition by focusing on a solution based sales process
- Qualifying prospective customers and passing these leads through to the Senior Sales team
- Working with the Senior Sales team as required to create a seamless user journey through the funnel
- Becoming a product and market specialist in Revolut’s offering as well as in FX markets to help inform conversations with prospects
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Fluent English and Spanish (C1-C2)
- Excellent communication skills and articulation over the phone
- Keen interest in commencing a career in a high performing sales culture
- Demonstrable commercial experience, particularly in telesales - at least 6 months in B2B Sales
- Degree in finance / business related subject would be beneficial