Lead Internal Auditor
Risk & Compliance – Services · Internal Audit
A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING ✍️
- Leading a team of auditors to ensure Revolut complies with all established policies and control procedures to provide assurance of control effectiveness and risk mitigation
- Ensure that the Compliance, Risk and Control Frameworks of Revolut are fully integrated into operational workflows and operating effectively
- Recommend enhancements to Revolut's control framework to further mitigate risk
- Harmonise international requirements for internal control and set guidelines on a group level Design/conduct audit plans and control reviews
- Present findings via audit reports and Risk Committee presentations to ensure business activities remain within the Board's Risk Appetite
- Meet with key stakeholders/departments to provide feedback on findings and track remediation actions
- Prepare reports and preserve documentation pertaining to audits for internal records Work with external auditors on behalf of Revolut Assess best practices and provide relevant, informed suggestions
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED 📖
- 3+ years of experience in an audit related-role within a regulated financial services environment Internal audit experience
- You are proficient in one of the following: SQL, SAS, Python or R
- Accounting designation preferred
- Deep knowledge of systems and controls and financial services regulation
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- IT audit experience is a plus
- Experience at a Big Four firm is a plus
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Free dinners with Deliveroo
Fresh juice & soda all day long