Business Development Manager - Romania
Growth – Services · Growth · Romania
A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We look for Radically Better
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
Our growth approach
Our growth team works like special forces. They are bold. They never settle. They get **it done. From acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, they are passionate about Revolut and they go above and beyond to grow the brand, while focusing on consumers throughout their journey
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
• Executing retail acquisition strategy locally:
- Affiliate deals with various partners
- Awareness partnerships to drive top-of-funnel signups and establish Revolut as a trusted financial partner for every person in their country
- Partnerships with local brands to enrich Revolut Standard, Premium and/or Metal offerings e.g. cashback/discount deals for Revolut users
- Cross-emailing campaigns with local brands to acquire users
- Offline distribution partnerships
• Executing Revolut for Business acquisition strategy locally by signing affiliate partnerships with e.g. accounting firms, co-working spaces, law firms, FDI promotion institutions
• Leveraging existing best practice and team learnings to identify, negotiate and close new deals to grow Revolut’s user base and the adoption of Premium & Metal
• Identifying, negotiating and closing Perks for Revolut Premium/Metal customers
• Nurturing existing relationships including affiliates, professional services partners, webinars and internal cross-sell
• Key account management: identifying the most important businesses in the country based on turnover/# of employees and making sure these businesses are on Revolut for Business (active pitching, running meetings, facilitating on-boarding)
• Working with Digital Marketer to run paid marketing cross-channel acquisition campaigns for both retail & business
• Working with Head of BD Europe to improve BD processes for retail customers
• Synthesising customer feedback in a meaningful and actionable way to the Growth team
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• You have at least 3 years of proven track record for driving partnerships and exceeding targets, both B2C & B2B
• You have flawless English language ability and great communication skills
• You are a heavy Revolut user and advocateYou have an ability and willingness to learn quickly and get up to speed on all aspects of the product, and can fully leverage our systems and databases
• You are analytical and fully understand the ROI of each of our channels
• You have strong customer empathy, emotional intelligence, and problem solving abilities
• You are a strong negotiator and charismatic people-person that can sell ice in Antarctica if need be
• You have natural hustle and drive to get deals done and push them live
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Please only submit an application for one posting.