Recruitment Sourcer - Executive recruitment
Recruitment – Services · Recruitment · Executive Search /
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Executive Recruitment team covers a broad range of roles, from Director to C-level, across multiple jurisdictions. Your role will see you gain exposure across Product, Design, Finance, Compliance and People to name a few. You will work closely with our executive leadership team, hiring managers and the recruitment team to plan and execute innovative hiring strategies, helping bring the world’s top-notch leaders to Revolut. We need someone who can turn their hand to a variety of positions, has the ability to quickly understand the core brief and to execute a strategy that gets results.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• You will build and implement sourcing strategies
• You will help to develop talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation and sourcing campaigns
• You will find and engage active/passive candidates through various channels, as well as adopting alternative search techniques
• You will work with recruiters and hiring managers to help optimize sourcing efforts by leveraging data
• You will utilize our ATS to store, manage and engage talent pools of appropriate candidates
• You will implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Agency or relevant in-house experience in sourcing top of the market leadership talent in high growth tech companies
• Deep understanding of the executive hiring landscape and complexity of global talent markets
• Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with candidates at the beginning of the recruitment process
• Results driven with proven experience sourcing top talent at scale
• Ability to set priorities and take action facing competing demands
• Love for problem solving: work with data to make strategic and tactical decisions
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Excellent training and guidance from our team
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Private medical care
• Daily meal allowance
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.