Learning and Development (L&D) - Digital Learning Associate
People Operations – Product · People Operations
A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We’re looking for a Digital Learning Associate to help our talented employees develop their skills and knowledge. In this role, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow. The ideal candidate will also have experience designing digital training resources, working with different learning technologies, and collaborating with stakeholders and subject matter experts. Ultimately, you will help Revolut succeed by developing our most important resource - our people.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING ✍️
• Deliver with a hands-on approach to performance consult, design, create and deliver fit-for-purpose digital - and integrated - learning and performance solutions that improve individual, team and business performance
• Manage and grow digital learning technologies adoption via high-value interventions across the business
• Be an integral part of the Learning & Development team – contributing to the development and implementation of the L&D strategy
• Collaborate with Learning & Development Manager to think and develop ‘integrated’ solutions and lead with digital to impact every stage of the employee lifecycle
• Where appropriate, re-design and update existing initiatives where their is an opportunity to gain better results and automate
• Identify and build effective metrics and measures to provide meaningful insight to key stakeholders
• Consulting with and acting as a Subject Matter Expert to learning and development colleagues across the business on digital learning solutions and technologies
• Manage senior stakeholder relationships
• Strong in a range digital capabilities (including: UX, Agile, copywriting, video production, working with data, social media, managing platforms, some digital marketing, etc.)
• Manage, research, support and enable learning and performance with the use of digital learning technology
• Demonstrable ability to analyse a complex problems and, through an evidence based approach, produce compelling insight and recommendations
• Influence across the People Op’s function as a thought leader in digital space.
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED 📖
• Understanding of digital content production
• Understanding of the way business operates, talking credibly with the business with a commercial approach to providing solutions
• Track record in business partnering and consulting with key stakeholders across a complex organisation
• Passionate about developing people and enabling performance using innovative digital strategies
• Pragmatic and innovative
• A future thinker - keeping an eye on the market and technology developments to ensure that the digital learning platform is always cutting edge in the learning offering
• Thrives with pace, change, growth and ambiguity
• Resilience - capacity to cope with pressure and the courage to ask the difficult questions
• Can understand and translate business goals and performance blockers into relevant interventions
• Systems thinker with ability to roll up sleeves to develop and execute plans
• An ability to influence through clear, informed and logical argument and discussion
• Communication savvy and ability to work effectively in teams across matrices
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Free dinners with Deliveroo
Fresh juice & soda all day long