Corporate Development (M&A) Manager
Finance – Services · Finance · M&A
A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WE LOOK FOR RADICALLY BETTER 🚀
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
We are looking for a corporate development manager to lead our external growth efforts and corporate strategy from the origination of M&A deals to the execution of transactions. The right candidate is someone who has a track-record analysing competitive landscapes, finding acquisition targets, performing valuations, assessing strategic fit, executing deals as principal and integrating acquired companies. There is a significant project management and operations component to this position. This role will be based at Revolut’s London headquarters.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
• Leading transactions from origination to completion
• Full involvement in due diligence processes
• Preparation and evaluation of complex financial models and preparation of investment cases
• Leading the integration process on any acquisitions
• Preparing strategic growth plans and risk mitigation
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR 📖
• Strong Fintech/FIG sector advisory and M&A transactional experience within a top-tier bank or consultancy, or corporate development experience
• Strong valuation/modelling capabilities
• Ability to lead due diligence processes
• Ability to lead the integration process on any acquisitions
• Deep understanding of financial institutions and banking regulations
• Besides strong analytical skills, being process driven and have a methodological way of working, you need to have excellent communication skills (concise and direct) and experience of influencing a broad range of decision makers and stakeholders
• Excellent business judgment, communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiasm for taking on new responsibilities, even if outside areas of expertise
• Able to work in extremely fast-paced environment, collaboratively, and autonomously
• Willingness and ability to travel
• Willing to take on new challenges
• Excellent academic in business/economics
• Masters degree in accounting, finance or economics
• 5-7 years investment banking analyst experience is required
• Excellent analytical and technical skills, strong command of accounting and M&A concepts and ability to create complex financial models in Excel
• Strong command of M&A valuation and financial analyses, including discounted cash flow, accretion / dilution, and public and precedent transaction analysis
• Excellent English skills (written and oral) are a must
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Free dinners with Deliveroo
Fresh juice & soda all day long