Head of Treasury
Finance – Services · Finance · Treasury
A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We’re looking for a Head of Treasury to sit within our team in London-based HQ.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING ✍️
• You will centrally manage Revolut’s liquidity position and market risks with the aim of maximising the return while staying in compliance with all internal and regulatory limits.
• As a service function you will manage nostro accounts, place deposits, invest in securities, execute FX and derivatives hedges.
• As a product owner, you will be designing an automated bank treasury / ALM system. The system will operate under a series of commercial and regulatory constraints, set by the the Executive Risk Committee, in which you will sit.
• You will work closely with the Risk Management to ensure regulatory compliance and appropriate risk management practices.
• You will work closely with CFO to ensure the banks current and future reserve, capital and liquidity requirements are met.
• With our flat structure and practical approach to problem solving, you will be able to draw on resources in every department of Revolut, with minimal bureaucracy.
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED 📖
• Core Skills 5+ years in Treasury function, preferentially in a neo/challenger bank start-up
• Bachelor’s degree and CFA and/or ACCA qualification
• Experience with MM placements, execution of Repo and GMRA agreement, FX swaps and ISDA agreements, management of bond liquidity portfolio/calculation of risks, execution of FX hedges/calculation of risks, understanding of the dynamics behind liquidity ratios (LCR/NSFR), ability to construct and analyse liquidity and interest rate gap reports.
• Solid understanding of UK, European, and global banking regulation, including BASEL I-III
• Deep understanding of Treasury ALM concepts, including FTP, strong IT skills, especially with Excel and ALM systems
• Lateral thinker/problem solver in a complex environment
• Self motivated.
• High attention to detail
• ‘Nice to haves’ Track record of working in technical projects teams
• Strong grasp of Mathematics, Finance, and real-world application
• Has designed or run a successful ALM, FTP, regulatory reporting, and/or IRRBB systems
• Managed a fixed income portfolio, ideally at a bank or insurance firm
• A track record of contributing analysis and explaining decisions to Senior Management
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Free dinners with Deliveroo
Fresh juice & soda all day long