Finance – Services · Finance · Accounting
A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We are looking for an independent and result-oriented Management Accountant to sit within the Finance team with a focus on accounting, consolidation and cash management. You will be part of the Finance team in our HQ and we need someone with vision and ideas who will tackle any problem as well as the ability to roll your sleeves up and get involved.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
• Key member of the London finance team, assuming responsibility and assisting in the month-end activities and preparation of management accounts of the multi-entity group.
• Management accounting, financial reporting and providing commercial and operational management information to support rapid global expansion.
• Assist in Bank reconciliations and Accounts payables processing
• Identification and implementation of process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly and annual reporting process.
• Assist in the tax and regulatory reporting requirements of local entities
• Assist in building a scalable and efficient global accounting and finance function
• Providing support during the annual audit process ensuring a timely and effective audit.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ICAEW or equivalent), trained in a reputable practice
• 2+ years post-qualification industry experience in finance - accounting functions, preferably with experience within an international company within cross-functional and multi-national teams
• Strong accounting knowledge (IFRS a plus but not required)
• Excellent attention to detail with the ability to unravel complex accounting queries
• Positive attitude: 'Can do' approach and willing to give everything a go from manual processing to larger projects
• Excellent organisation skills, ability to plan and organise work so that it is efficient and effective
• Ability to comprehend and narrate financial records for external stakeholders
• Good punctuality and time management skills
• Experience in accounting software migration (a plus)
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Free dinners with Deliveroo
Fresh juice & soda all day long