Complaints Team Lead
Support – Services · Support · Complaints · Core /
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Customer Service team is the public face of the company and provides first-class front-line support to our millions of customers. We are also internal customer-champions, working with product teams to ensure users stay at the forefront of everything Revolut does. We're a truly diverse, international group and we work across three European offices.
We hire people who know how to act fast, look for root causes and solve problems – not follow scripts. We expect every person to drive change and bring value to Revolut by contributing more than just resolving tickets. We dedicate a lot of time for personal and professional growth and as a result, by the time our agents "graduate" support they are fully trained to rock in any other role in the company (and are in demand from lots of teams!).
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a superstar Team Leader (who understands what it takes to motivate and lead a team and has experience in doing so) to sit within our Complaints team in Porto or will work remotely from any other city in Portugal.
Please submit your CV in English.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Lead and motivate a team of Complaints Analysts in Porto with the aim to constantly improve and develop their skills while hitting targets.
- Nurture a positive, stimulating and productive working environment whereby everyone works towards a common goal.
- Challenge policies and procedures, in the quest for continuous improvements.
- Seek to go above and beyond the role by taking real ownership of problems, policies or procedures from end-to-end.
- Engage in activities to ensure each analyst has a voice and receives frequent feedback.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- A proven track record of improving the productivity and quality of a team
- A driven, self-motivated and highly flexible team player
- A self-learner and independent problem-solver
- Able to work under pressure, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines by prioritising tasks efficiently
- Data-driven and ability to work with dashboards
- Strong communication skills, great numeracy and IT skills
- Flawless English
- Exceptional resolution skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of a dispute resolution process is highly favourable
- Practical knowledge of SQL (can be basic level) is a plus
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Excellent training and guidance from our team
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Private medical care
• Daily meal allowance
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.