Vendor Support Operations Specialist
FinCrime Services – Graduate, Junior, Mid & Senior Agents /
ABOUT THE TEAM
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach Customer Support at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
The Financial Crime Operations department is at the forefront of Revolut’s efforts to keep customers and their money safe. Working directly with customers to resolve issues and flag potential concerns and using cutting edge technology, we aim to prevent financial crime more effectively than traditional banks.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Revolut is looking for a Vendor Support Operations Specialist to develop the strategy and execution of our partner delivery network for outsourced business (BPO’s).
Based in Krakow, we are looking for a skilled Vendor Support Operations Specialist to collaborate with our global partners and internal clients to provide the best solutions for a multitude of business challenges that come with a rapidly scaling company. On this position you will have to build strong relationships with your portfolio of providers and be responsible for the commercial performance of each account. You will work closely with the marketing, operations and product management teams to deliver exiting promotions and new features for our customers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- You will drive operational excellence across the global BPO network and partner with internal clients to positively impact customer experience.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly operational data review and KPIs management
- Assure delivery of customer satisfaction inline with quality and efficiency parameters
- Help identify, build and implement processes and standards for delivery through the global network
- Demonstrate excellent business analytics to perform root cause analysis
- Lead through partnership and collaboration in leveraging resources to improve implementations, training, quality and performance managementDetailed reporting and metrics preparation
- Operations process standardisation and best practice sharing in a changing environment, across multiple BPO providers
- Helping our partner BPO’s succeed through prompt issue resolution and taking the long view on our working relationship
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- A minimum of 2 years experience in FinTech or Customer Service industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year of Vendor or Client management experience with track of success
- Fluent English
- Excellent technical and analytical aptitude
- Excellent communication, reading comprehension & writing skills
- Self-driven and ability to work in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Excellent skills in Google Spreadsheets or equivalent
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in stressful situations
- Some international travel required
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS
- SQL querying skills
- Programming languages
- Experience conducting root cause analysis
- Planning & forecasting experience