Global Operations Manager (Graduate)
Strategy & Operations – Services · Core
ABOUT THE TEAM
Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions.
Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business.
Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You'll be responsible for:
• Building and optimising processes to prepare the company for hyper growth
• Executing and scaling global operations
• Strategy: exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritise, and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
• Product improvement: proactively searching for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
• Managing critical vendor relationships and build performance tracking systems
How is the graduate program structured:
• The graduate program is articulated over 2 years
• In each year you will be working in a different area of the business and in a different location (UK or KRK) to gain exposure to a wide array of Revolut operational problems.
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
• You have graduated with at least a 2:1 in a STEM degree from a top university
• You have a solid track record of achievement - e.g (You have worked in a top tech company and/or startup, have quickly assumed responsibilities or have won competition awards (can be any of academic, professional, and/or sport))
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel
• You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact.
• You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in
You have to be eligible to work in UK and EU
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 8 million customers in October 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
Please only submit an application for one posting.