Head of Recruitment - Canada
Recruitment – Services · Recruitment · People Operations
ABOUT THE TEAM
We’re hiring the very best recruiters to join our superlative in-house team. You will be tasked with scaling business-critical departments in our new Toronto office.
Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Revolut’s rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-class people that can change the way the world interacts with money.
WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to initially focus on business critical roles and setup a solid recruitment function. Working closely with our local expansion team, you will be play a pivotal part in helping us bring in key members to drive business growth.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Building a solid recruitment team that links up with our local and global recruitment strategy
• Partner with our local Expansion team to fill business critical roles
• Building the optimal sourcing strategy to deliver KPI's
• Managing talent pools and networks to build a pipeline for future C-Level needs
• Keeping market knowledge up to date
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
• Bachelors degree or qualification
• Leadership/ team management skills
• Extensive local market knowledge
• Proven track record of delivering results in a dynamic high-growth environment with aggressive timelines
• Extensive experience of working with senior stakeholders
• Results-driven and numbers-oriented
• Excellent attention to detail
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 8 million customers in October 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Health & Dental coverage
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners
Please only submit an application for one posting.