Product Controller (Reconciliation Specialist)
Multiple Locations /
Card Payments – Services · Card Payments · Core /
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 20+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
The Finance team is an integral part of any business. At Revolut, we take that one step further. Our global financial super app would be lost without them.
They’re more than just an important part of the business – they’re our backbone ⭐
Internal accounting? That’s a good start. Supporting all areas of the company and assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities – this is what our financial people do all day long.
We’re looking for a Product Controller (Reconciliation Specialist) who’ll ensure robust controls are perfectly in place to support Revolut’s global expansion 📣
A control-oriented mind, who can find a balance between long term strategic thinking and day-to-day hands on work 🏄♀️
Sound like a bit of you? Let’s get in touch 👇
What you’ll be doing
• Working closely with the Finance Control, Accounting, and Product teams to ensure robust reconciliation controls are in place to support Revolut’s expansion
• Maintaining oversight of upcoming and overdue breaks and work with relevant teams to close them
• Performing root cause analysis, optimise reconciliation where possible, and triage problems requiring escalation to Product teams
• Working closely with Product teams to identify trends causing breaks and build long term solutions to them
• Investigating and implement opportunities for automation or process improvement
• Performing reconciliation testing of integrations changes and new product releases
What you'll need
• Product Controller or similar experience working in a fast-paced environment in Financial Services/Banking sectors
• A good understanding of SQL and Python
• The ability to balance high-level strategic thinking with day-to-day and hands-on doing
• The ability to communicate confidently, clearly and accurately to all levels
• A confident self-starter attitude
• Strong sense of ownership and ability to work independently
• High attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• A control-oriented mindset
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.