Strategic Partnerships Manager - Retail Premium
Business Development – Services · Business · Growth
A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We’re looking for a rock-star Business Developer (Partnerships). You will focus relentlessly on finding new and innovative channels and partnerships to drive Revolut Premium growth, as well as sourcing and negotiating unique rewards and perks for Revolut Premium users. You will need to hit the ground running and rapidly develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the Revolut Premium product, roadmap and customer base.
You are flexible and data-driven, adapting your approach to focus relentlessly on the highest value opportunities, whether onboarding to a comparison site or briefing a team of accountants. You are a great communicator, professional and credible at every level of an organisation, from CEO and below.
You can happily run meetings single handedly, but equally enjoy being part of a high performing team.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ⚒
• Leveraging existing best practice and team learnings, you’ll identify, negotiate and close new deals to grow Revolut Premium, as well as nurturing existing relationships including affiliates, professional services partners, webinars and internal cross-sell
• Speaking and promoting Revolut Premium at external events
• Advocating Revolut 24/7 - owning B2B partnerships
• Identifying, negotiating and closing awesome Perks for Revolut Premium customers
• Synthesise customer feedback in a meaningful and actionable way to the product teams
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• You have at least 3 years of proven track record for driving B2B partnerships and exceeding targets.
• You have flawless English language ability and great communication skills
• You are a heavy Revolut user and advocate
• You have an ability and willingness to learn quickly and get up to speed on all aspects of the business product, and can fully leverage our systems and databases
• You are analytical and fully understand the RoI of each of our channels
• You have strong customer empathy, emotional intelligence, and problem solving abilities
• You have natural hustle and drive to get deals done and push them live
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Fresh juice & soda all day long