Application Security Engineer
Information Security – Product · Information Security /
We’re building one of the best Information Security teams to make Revolut the safest place to keep your money - and that’s where you come in. We need highly responsible and detail-oriented people to help support the Information Security function.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for an Application Security Engineer to sit within our Information Security function.
The role is available remotely within Hungary.
The strongest candidates will have an enviable track record and be able to demonstrate their passion with bug bounty findings, community talks, certifications, and/or blog posts on their interests and research.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Providing knowledge, experience and support across all our security teams, and the wider technology and business teams and associated initiatives.
- Performing source code reviews across Revolut’s projects.
- Performing web and mobile application security testing.
- Managing and reviewing external testing and bug bounty programs.
- Innovating & building tools and solutions to add to our arsenal of security monitoring and testing procedures
- Being involved in the Software Development Life Cycle, embedding security architecture principles and efficient risk-based change review processes to support our product releases.
- Thinking of and implementing new ways to automate and improve security across the business.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- More than 3 years of experience in the information security field
- Strong experience performing security testing, e.g. code review and application security testing
- Experience and knowledge across all Information Security Domains
- Experience with Java, Swift, Python, Scala
- Understanding of the technology stack
- An ability to automate and script your work, e.g. python, bash scripts
- You can see the big picture and define plans that align to business goals and risks
- You love solving problems
- Helping others makes you happy
- You can explain complex things very easily
- You notice the small things