Head of Product Design
Retail – Services · Retail · Core /
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a talented Head of Design to join one of our product departments in the London office. If you genuinely love what you do, are driven and passionate, then we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Hiring great designers at scale
• Checking and approving all latest designs across multiple products in your department
• Driving design function forward by developing new ideas and improving design system
• Managing performance of designers in design function
• Representing Revolut at external design events
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• 10+ years experience as designer (individual contributor)
• 3+ years experience as design manager (leading at least 10 designers)
• Experience developing complex design systems for digital products: mobile and web applications.
• Experience in a fast-paced, data-driven environment: product companies, growing startups
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
• All the latest tech you need
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year