Head of Growth (Nordics)
Growth – Services - Growth - Nordics
ABOUT THE TEAM
PR has always played a key part in Revolut’s success and joining our team will put you front and centre of our expansion. We are geared towards growth, using effective communications to increase our brand awareness and customer acquisition the world over.
We approach PR as an expression of our core values and our brand. We aim to be open and transparent – and our team have the trust and responsibility to create original, boundary-pushing campaigns that make a real difference for Revolut's customers, new and existing
What you'll be doing
- Growth: Drive user acquisition in your market.
- Leadership: Recruit, lead and mentor a cross-functional team to build and execute growth strategies.
- Marketing: Build multi-channel marketing campaigns together with your team to drive brand sentiment and user growth.
- Partnerships: Identify and negotiate key partnerships to drive growth.
- PR: Act as a “face of Revolut” in the Nordics for PR purposes (TV interviews, thought leadership)
- Business Analysis: Monitor and assess performance of your market.
- Work with and support central product teams to improve tools to drive growth in markets.
- Ensure alignment within other markets and HQ for regional and global initiatives.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Strong business background (commercially successful entrepreneurship, mgmt consulting, ibanking, or similar commercial experience)
• Expertise in B2C marketing or business development for a hyper growth consumer company
• Experience in building and leading teams, with willingness to invest in the development of your team to enable them to deliver their KPIs
• 10+ years of experience, some of it in a hyper-growth company
• Deep understanding of the Nordic region, including connections to relevant partners
• Demonstrated capacity to take data-informed decisions
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need