Sales Representative - B2B Sales
Business Growth – Service · Business Growth · Sales /
ABOUT THE TEAM
Since 2015, Revolut has paved the way in fintech as the world’s first truly global financial superapp. With over 15 million personal customers and 500,000 business customers, Revolut provides consumers and businesses with powerful tools to take control over their finances.
The sales team is the engine that drives new customer acquisition and engagement for Revolut Business across the globe. Businesses can take advantage of a suite of financial solutions including: physical and virtual company cards for payments, control over multi-currency accounts, initiate and receive money transfers with no hidden fees, access to foreign exchange at the interbank rate, gain access to payroll functionality, and much more.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The sales team is responsible for selling new business accounts and influencing client engagement. The team’s approach to the sale is oriented in solution based selling. Sales Representatives uncover deficiencies and unnecessary costs in our potential clients' existing business banking process, most of which can be easily resolved through Revolut Business' offering. Clients are able to take advantage of a set of future product releases as we seek to maintain our position as the leading global fintech and financial services provider.
This is a full time position with possibility to grow!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own the entire sales cycle, from initial outreach through closed deal
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline of inbound and outbound potential clients within the company’s CRM
- Clearly communicate our value proposition business decision makers
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of Revolut’s business solutions and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Achieve and exceed quarterly quota expectations tied to new business activations and revenue generated
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 12 months of Sales Development Representative or Full cycle B2B sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Growth mindset: desire to improve and receive coaching
- Ability to problem solve on the fly
- Bachelor’s Degree (in finance or business related subject is a bonus)
- Current US work authorization
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- 22 days PTO (accrual begins on start date) and 12 paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan starts from day one
- Unmatched experience with the leading global FinTech company
- This is a full-time, hourly position that is base + uncapped commission. The guaranteed base will amount to 50k annually, and commission is uncapped, so the earning potential is all yours! We offer full health/dental/vision/life/disability, with a $750/month subsidy that could offset any monthly contributions.
- We also offer a sign-on bonus of 5,000 share options!