Head of Finance - US
Leadership Team – Services · Banking · US
A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We are looking for a Head of Finance for the US Bank which Revolut is in the process of establishing. This position requires an entrepreneurial operator looking to make an impact and drive all aspects of the Bank’s financial performance.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
You will be responsible for:
• Working with senior management to define and implement a strategy for the bank’s overall activities
• Assessing the financial performance of the Bank in relation to the agreed overall strategy and goals.
• Taking decisive action to ensure sustainable growth.
• Managing interest rate risk
• Overseeing all aspects of Finance including Accounting, Regulatory Reporting & Tax
• Representing the bank in front of regulators, board members and shareholders
• Taking a lead role in capital and liquidity adequacy assessments
• Working closely with the Bank’s Compliance & Legal teams to prioritise compliance
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• Deep knowledge and experience in senior positions within Retail Banks (7+ years)
• Preferably have some start-up experience, but not requiredExcellent knowledge of relevant regulation and regulatory bodies
• Have a very strong entrepreneurial driveHave a accounting, treasury/risk, or investment banking background
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
• Ability to recruit and lead a senior management banking team
• Demonstrate an ability to think and reason logically
• You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now.
• We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment.
• Competitive salary.
• Competitive 401(k) plan.
• Competitive vacation policy.
• Free dinners.
• Flexible work hours.
• Free Revolut Metal subscription
Please only submit an application for one posting.