Business Development Representative
Business Growth – Services · Sales · Salary Advance /
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Business Development Representative, you will be the first point of contact for future enterprise customers of Revolut. You will be naturally curious, and speak to prospective and existing customers daily to understand their needs and solve challenges for them using the Revolut enterprise product suite. BDRs work directly with Enterprise Sales Managers, targeting the biggest accounts to identify opportunities.
You will conduct outreach via telephone, email and social, and work with Sales Managers to drive deals through the funnel. You will be a product expert, and focus on uncovering new opportunities by educating prospects on the benefits of Revolut. They are responsible for hitting monthly targets or qualified pipeline and call connects, and earn a market leading discretionary commission structure based on individual performance.
We are looking for competitive, high energy, motivated individuals, who enjoy a challenge and want to start their sales career at the UK’s most valuable fintech. Please review the requirements below and submit your resume in English.
Please note that we are only able to hire candidates who are based or will relocate to the UK.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Qualifying prospective customers from a defined territory/vertical
- Executing outbound campaigns and engaging prospective enterprise customers to achieve monthly qualified pipeline targets
- Using solution based selling to understand customer needs, and communicating the value proposition
- Working with Enterprise Sales Managers to move customers through the funnel and activate them, while refining your sales skills and prospecting strategy
- Utilising CRM data to understand new areas of opportunity for prospecting
- Becoming a product expert on Revolut, its market positioning, and solutions it offers, backed up by relevant, compelling case studies
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills and articulation over the phone
- Keen interest in commencing a career in a high performing sales culture
- Demonstrable commercial experience, particularly in telesales (6+ months)
- Degree in finance / business related subject would be beneficial