Risk Manager (Enterprise Risk)
Ireland – Services · Ireland · Risk /
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Risk team sits at the very core of Revolut. It works across functions, products, and regions to monitor front-line performance and ensure that the business is on safe footing. People in the Risk team are among the first in the company to get involved in new business initiatives, from app technology, to treasury and finance, to customer support.
If you want to gain priceless experience and exposure in one of the fastest-growing scaleups in Europe, helping to make Revolut safer for our customers, employees and shareholders, then apply to join our Risk department today.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for an Enterprise Risk Manager to be a key member of our risk team in Ireland. This role is responsible for the implementation of cross-functional elements of the risk management framework including governance structures, maintenance of RAS, and managing the new initiatives approval process. Our aim is to build the best risk function of one of the most successful financial technology firms in the world. We are a small team, so you will not miss anything and your contribution will be very visible.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Risk governance
• Supporting the risk function in formulating the risk governance structures
• Facilitating risk committees including defining ToRs, working with Group to automate escalation and approval processes
• Managing policies and procedures inventory ensuring appropriate review and approval, automating processes where possible
• Cross-functional elements of our risk management framework
• Risk Management Framework and RAS formulation/localisation, appropriate review and approvals
• Consolidated risk reporting to risk committees
• Take ownership of the New Initiatives Approval Process ensuring appropriate local SME stakeholder engagement and governance
• Risk Culture
• Facilitating appropriate risk awareness including organising risk awareness sessions, developing risk materials for new employees etc
• Working with Group Risk to embed risk management-related metrics and processes in performance reviews, ensuring a balance of risk management initiative in business goal setting
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
• At least 5 years of work experience in Risk Management or Management Consulting, preferably in financial services.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Previous examples of practically interpreting and organising complexity
• You will have a curious nature – never accepting of assumptions and a desire to fully understand how things work
• Organised and methodological