Legal Team Assistant (Paralegal)
Lithuania – Services · Lithuania · Legal /
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for ambitious and enthusiastic candidates to join us in our growing Legal team at Revolut’s Lithuania office. The role provides an excellent opportunity to understand Revolut’s business processes, enhance your skills and make a significant impact in one of the world’s fastest-growing fintech companies. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic and multicultural environment.
Our work is intellectually challenging, exciting, and fast-paced and we're looking for a Legal Team Assistant to help support our rapidly growing Legal Team in Lithuania. In this role, you will work directly with the business and third parties, and provide day-to-day and strategic advice on a broad range of commercial and regulatory matters.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Supporting Revolut’s Legal Team in a variety of tasks ranging from regulatory filings, corporate governance, investor relations, business development and more.
• Alongside our other paralegals, leading document management and other administrative tasks for the legal team.
• Working closely with the Corporate and Governance team on investor relations, employment and general corporate governance issues.
• Supporting our product teams within Revolut, including as part of new product initiatives.
• Supporting Revolut’s international expansion teams and helping them to launch and grow in new markets.
• Capturing know-how and assisting with knowledge sharing.
• Putting in place and actively seeking new scalable processes to support the legal team.
• Managing operational risk, including regulatory filings and registration preparation.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
● Excellent Lithuanian and English skills (written and oral) are a must
● Very good at communicating with a strong attention to detail
● Strong motivation to work in a fast-paced environment. Enthusiasm and willingness to roll up sleeves, learn fast, and take responsibility
● Comfortable managing large amounts of documents, as well as seeking out new technological solutions to make the legal team’s processes and functions more efficient
● High degree of independence, initiative and decisiveness
● Excellent organisational skills, and an ability to manage multiple projects at once, to meet deadlines
● Ability to work independently and also contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
● At least 1 year experience of working at a law firm or a company and providing assistance to the team or a manager
● Experience providing strong client-service and customer orientation and strengths in forming good working relationships
● Strong analytical skills and an ability to demonstrate sound business judgment, even in ambiguous situations
● Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humour
€1,300-1,800 net per month
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Medical insurance
• All the latest tech you need
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.