Regulatory Compliance Manager
Risk & Compliance – Services · Legal · Regulatory Compliance
A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We’re looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager within our Lithuanian Office. Revolut has recently received a specialised licence in Lithuania and we are looking for someone who will be reporting to the London based Head of Regulatory Compliance (and working closely with the MLRO) and responsible for ensuring we meet our regulatory requirements as we launch Revolut in Lithuania and the EU.
We’ve hired some of the most talented people that the world of tech has to offer, and we are keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in. Our team is highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our in-app processes to make the best possible experience.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
• Lead the Regulatory Compliance Team in the country to ensure we meet local regulatory requirements
• Working closely with the Global Compliance Team to ensure our approach in the country to meeting regulatory requirements is consistent with our global approach, this includes reviewing global policies and procedures to identify differences with local requirements and ensuring they are implemented and managed accordingly
• Work and attend meeting with internal groups including but not limited to legal, audit, business and risk to ensure the team will respond in time to queries related to regulatory requirements
• Identify ongoing opportunities to optimize reporting processes and drive continuous improvement across the function
• Providing support for Internal Audit, Regulators and Law Enforcement as part of audits, examinations and investigations and implement the recommendations from any such reviews
• Identify and understand the ML/TF threats to the financial sector and put effective processes and guidance in place to mitigate them
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED ⚒
• You love solving problems
• Helping others makes you happy
• You can explain complex things very easily
• You notice the small things
• Fluent in Lithuanian and highly proficient in English
• A deep understanding of the regulatory environment in Lithuania and the EU
WHAT SKILLS ARE PREFERRED:
• Experience in a similar position
• Audit or legal background
Please only submit an application for one posting.