Technology – Product · Processing
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Technology team is one of the best in the business and is the driving force behind Revolut’s platform. From building a new banking backend to creating an award-winning app, our tech team is at the heart of everything we do.
Working in Technology at Revolut is not about fixing legacy systems – it is about building world-class financial products from the ground up that will be used by millions. We’ve hired some of the most talented developers out there to help us do this – and we want you to join them.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to sit within our developers team at our Krakow office.
We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
• 5+ years of experience in development and devops combined
• Experience in at least 2+ programming languages
• Advanced Experience with cloud providers such as GCP, AWS
• Experience with Linux and Docker
• Experience with Distributed Systems: Scaling, Fault-Tolerance, Load-Balancing, Networking, Security, etc.
• Experience with continuous delivery systems such as Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.
• Experience with configuration management systems and deployment tools such as Ansible, Terraform, etc.
• Experience with relational databases (e.g. Postgres, MySQL)
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to have:
• Experience with continuous delivery using Kubernetes.
• Experience with monitoring solutions such as NewRelic, StackDriver, Prometheus, etc.
If most of the things listed above sound like what you take pride in automating on the daily basis, we would like to speak with you. We have lots of exciting DevOps challenges in our fast-paced eXtreme Delivery environment.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Life insurance
• Private medical care
• Multisport card
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
Please only submit an application for one posting.