Revolut for Business: Business Developer (Ireland)
Business Development – Services · Business · Growth
About the Role
We’re looking for a rockstar Business Developer for Revolut for Business in Ireland. You will focus relentlessly on finding new and innovative channels and partnerships to drive Revolut for Business growth, as well as sourcing and negotiating unique rewards and perks for Revolut for Business users. You will need to hit the ground running and rapidly develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the Revolut for Business product, roadmap and customer base.
You are flexible and data-driven, adapting your approach to focus relentlessly on the highest value opportunities, whether onboarding to a comparison site or briefing a team of accountants. You are a great communicator, professional and credible at every level of an organisation, from CEO and below.
You can happily run meetings single handedly, but equally enjoy being part of a high performing team.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Leveraging existing best practice and team learnings, you’ll identify, negotiate and close new deals to grow Revolut for Business, as well as nurturing existing relationships including affiliates, professional services partners, webinars and internal cross-sell
• Speaking and promoting Revolut for Business at external events
• Advocating Revolut 24/7 - owning B2B partnerships
• Identifying, negotiating and closing awesome Perks for Revolut for Business customers
• Synthesise customer feedback in a meaningful and actionable way to the product teams
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
• You have at least 3 years of proven track record for driving B2B partnerships and exceeding targets.
• You have flawless English language ability and great communication skills
• You are a heavy Revolut user and advocate
• You have an ability and willingness to learn quickly and get up to speed on all aspects of the business product, and can fully leverage our systems and databases
• You are analytical and fully understand the RoI of each of our channels
• You have strong customer empathy, emotional intelligence, and problem solving abilities
• You have natural hustle and drive to get deals done and push them live