Head of Banking - Lithuania
Leadership Team – Services · Banking · Lithuania
A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We are looking for a Deputy CEO in Vilnius responsible for leading our European banking operations from Lithuania. This position requires an entrepreneurial operator looking to make an impact. The right candidate will serve as the local focal point in jurisdictions and interact with regulators to drive growth and trust.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
You will be responsible for:
• Directly leading the efforts to recruit and co-manage the team in Vilnius (Lithuania) to kick off our banking operations
• Working with senior management to define and implement a strategy for the bank, focused primarily on term deposits, current accounts and lending products
• Developing strong relationship with regulators in Lithuania and beyond
• Be a face of the bank in Lithuania and elsewhere, as needed
• Maintaining and expanding the activities and permissions of the bank over time
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
•Speak Lithuanian to a native / fluent level
•Deep knowledge and experience in Retail Banking Products (5+ years of experience)
• Preferably have some start-up experience, but not required
• Direct experience interacting with Regulators
• Excellent knowledge of relevant regulation and regulatory bodies
• Have a very strong entrepreneurial drive
• Have a accounting, treasury/risk, or other relevant banking background
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
• Ability to recruit and lead a management banking team
• Demonstrate an ability to think and reason logically
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Free Revolut Premium subscription
Please only submit an application for one posting.