Product Owner - Revolut for Business - CX
Product – Product · Business · CX
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our product teams are the workshops that transform Revolut’s ideas into reality. From creating Metal cards to developing cutting edge features such as Crypto Trading, Vaults, Budgeting/Analytics and Social Payments, each area of Revolut’s offering is owned by a dedicated product team with responsibility for all aspects of what they are building, from compliance and legal to business development and finance.
Each product team operates independently like a mini-startup within Revolut, with its own tech and design resources. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, but it also facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals.
Revolut for Business is a business account platform for domestic and international payments, designed to save SMEs time and money. We have thousands of businesses signing up everyday in Europe and we are currently taking the product into new markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Revolut for Business strives to provide a world class service to our customers. Often our customers have questions, and when they cannot find answers they will reach out to our 24/7 customer support.
The CX (support) team’s role is to optimise this experience, and ensure that our customers receive the answer they need as quickly as possible.
To achieve this, we first need to breakdown the problem: why are our customers contacting us? Once we understand this, we need to come up with solutions: how to optimise this experience for our customers?
As product owner, you would be accountable for this problem - and responsible for enhancing our product to make every interaction amazing.
This role requires you to:
• Take a data-driven approach to breakdown the problem
• Define the product vision and strategy for all customer interactions within Revolut for Business
• Take ownership of these interactions and the KPIs related to them
• Drive your own roadmap that delivers more with less
• Work directly with designers and developers to deliver the roadmap
• Manage stakeholders and a full-stack team
• Build a strong relationship with the broader product team and territory leaders
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• You have 5+ years product experience (technical or customer-facing), ideally in high-growth start-ups
• Strong empathy for customers and an unwillingness to compromise on user-centred design
• You are highly logical and highly technical
• Be fluent in SQL
• You have a track record of building successful products using data, customer feedback, common sense, and / or machine learning
• Directly managed or worked closely with development teams
Even better if you have any of the following:
• FinTech experience
• Worked in a startup in hyper growth model
• Experience with customer communications within a product
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 8 million customers in October 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1400, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Life insurance
• Private medical care
• Multisport card
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap