Product Owner - Revolut for Business - CX
Product – Product · Business · CX /
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our product teams are the workshops that transform Revolut’s ideas into reality. From creating Metal cards to developing cutting edge features such as Crypto Trading, Vaults, Budgeting/Analytics and Social Payments, each area of Revolut’s offering is owned by a dedicated product team with responsibility for all aspects of what they are building, from compliance and legal to business development and finance.
Each product team operates independently like a mini-startup within Revolut, with its own tech and design resources. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, but it also facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals.
Revolut for Business is a business account platform for domestic and international payments, designed to save SMEs time and money. We have thousands of businesses signing up everyday in Europe and we are currently taking the product into new markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Revolut for Business strives to provide a world class service to our customers. Often our customers have questions, and when they cannot find answers they will reach out to our 24/7 customer support.
The CX (support) team’s role is to optimise this experience, and ensure that our customers receive the answer they need as quickly as possible.
To achieve this, we first need to breakdown the problem: why are our customers contacting us? Once we understand this, we need to come up with solutions: how to optimise this experience for our customers?
As product owner, you would be accountable for this problem - and responsible for enhancing our product to make every interaction amazing.
This role requires you to:
• Take a data-driven approach to breakdown the problem
• Define the product vision and strategy for all customer interactions within Revolut for Business
• Take ownership of these interactions and the KPIs related to them
• Drive your own roadmap that delivers more with less
• Work directly with designers and developers to deliver the roadmap
• Manage stakeholders and a full-stack team
• Build a strong relationship with the broader product team and territory leaders
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• You have 5+ years product experience (technical or customer-facing), ideally in high-growth start-ups
• Strong empathy for customers and an unwillingness to compromise on user-centred design
• You are highly logical and highly technical
• Be fluent in SQL
• You have a track record of building successful products using data, customer feedback, common sense, and / or machine learning
• Directly managed or worked closely with development teams
Even better if you have any of the following:
• FinTech experience
• Worked in a startup in hyper growth model
• Experience with customer communications within a product
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Life insurance
• Private medical care
• Multisport card