KYC Support Specialist - German Speaker
Customer Service – Services · Support · Retail · KYC Support 1
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Customer Service team is the public face of the company and provides first-class front-line support to our millions of customers. We are also internal customer-champions, working with product teams to ensure users stay at the forefront of everything Revolut does. We're a truly diverse, international group and we work across three European offices.
We hire people who know how to act fast, look for root causes and solve problems – not follow scripts. We expect every person to drive change and bring value to Revolut by contributing more than just resolving tickets. We dedicate a lot of time for personal and professional growth and as a result, by the time our agents "graduate" support they are fully trained to rock in any other role in the company (and are in demand from lots of teams!).
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for a KYC Support Specialist to sit within our support team at our Krakow-based office. We've hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and We're keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that's where you come in.
What you will be doing:
• Helping our users with their onboarding experience via our in-app live chat
• Analyzing KYC documents and processing data they possess
• Representing Revolut online at all times
• Collaborating with other teams across London, Moscow, Porto and Lithuania to tackle any customers' issues
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• You'll have flawless English and German language
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
• Self-learner, independent problem-solver
• Driven, self-motivated and highly flexible team player
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent- recent university grads welcome!
• Strong writing skills and great numeracy and IT skills
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 10 million customers as we rolled into 2020 and we're adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Excellent training and guidance from our team.
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Life insurance
• Private medical care
• Multisport card
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap