Chief Financial Officer - Lithuania
Banking – Services · Banking · Lithuania
A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We are looking for a hands-on and result-oriented CFO who will report to the CEO. You will have experience working in the finance function of a bank. You will be responsible for regulatory reporting and overseeing accounting and tax functions. You will be part of our global finance team, working closely with the group CFO, and be responsible for running an effective accounting function for our banking operations in Lithuania. We need someone with vision and ideas who will tackle any problem as well as the ability to roll your sleeves up and get involved.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
- Key member of the team responsible for all aspects within the Lithuanian Entity
- Management accounting, financial reporting and providing commercial and operational management information to support rapid expansion and regulatory reporting requirements
- Oversight of the day-to-day running of finance, working with outsourced providers with a view of bringing aspects in-house
- Understanding and communicating financial performance, risks and financial management to Senior Management
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process
- Assume responsibility in the taxation and regulatory reporting requirements required locally and within Europe to ensure compliance
- Be the point of contact locally for regulatory & compliance enquiries
- Providing support to external consultants and manage a timely and effective audit
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
- 7+ years’ experience in finance functions, ideally with experience of working in Financial Control for a bank
- Chartered Accountant (ACA or equivalent), trained in a reputable practiceDeep understanding of bank’s balance sheet, key regulatory ratios, accounting of securities portfolios, loans and hedge accounting principles
- Be able to build a bank P&L and B/S (with key ratios) model from scratch Strong accounting knowledge, with proven experience in applying IFRS 9 in a banking environment
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to unravel complex accounting queries
- Positive attitude: 'Can do' approach and willing to give everything a go from manual processing to larger projects
- Excellent organisation skills: ability to plan and organise work so that it is efficient and effective
- Strong IT skills at managing compliant financial systems
- Self motivated individual who can work under their own initiative
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Free Revolut Premium subscription
Please only submit an application for one posting.