Technology – Product · Processing
A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting s**t done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to sit within our developers team at our New York office.
We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
• 5+ years of experience in development and devops combined
• Experience in at least 2+ programming languages
• Advanced Experience with cloud providers such as GCP, AWS
• Experience with Linux and Docker
• Experience with Distributed Systems: Scaling, Fault-Tolerance, Load-Balancing, Networking, Security, etc.
• Experience with continuous delivery systems such as Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.
• Experience with configuration management systems and deployment tools such as Ansible, Terraform, etc.
• Experience with relational databases (e.g. Postgres, MySQL)
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to have:
• Experience with continuous delivery using Kubernetes.
• Experience with monitoring solutions such as NewRelic, StackDriver, Prometheus, etc.
If most of the things listed above sound like what you take pride in automating on a daily basis, we would like to speak with you. We have lots of exciting DevOps challenges in our fast-paced eXtreme Delivery environment.
• You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now.
• We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment.
• Competitive salary.
• Competitive health, dental, and vision benefits.
• Competitive 401(k) plan.
• Competitive vacation policy.
• Free dinners.
• Flexible work hours.
• Wellness benefits.
Please only submit an application for one posting.