Product Owner - Chargeback & Recovery
Product – Product · Card Payments · Chargebacks & Recovery
ABOUT THE ROLE
• You will identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
• You will manage a team of operations managers and software engineers
• You will develop a product which will have a great network effect
• You will understand customer needs and gather product requirements: coordinating resources, creating project timelines, to ensure on-time delivery in high quality.
• Working closely with operations to ensure operational KPI’s are met throughout the lifecycle of a product.
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
• You are extremely competitive and have a track record of being number 1 in several different areas
• You have experience in managing a team
• You are a hyper-logical thinker and have a very strong attention to details
• You have graduated with at least a 2:1 in a engineering/mathematics/physics degree from a top university & have 3+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment (start-up / strategy consulting / investment banking)
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data
• You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
• You can demonstrate through various projects you have been involved that you can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 8 million customers in October 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year