Product Strategy Manager
India - Remote /
Multiple – Operations Manager /
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 15 million customers as we rolled into 2021 and we're adding another million every quarter.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 15 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut. We approach building Products at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From onboarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight. Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Each dedicated product team is responsible for all aspects of what they are building, from compliance and legal to business development and finance. Teams operate independently like a mini-startup within Revolut, with its own tech and design resources. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, it facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals. Our teams are highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our in-app processes to make the best possible experience for our customers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Conduct sophisticated research and analysis on market trends, competition, customer behaviours, and Revolut’s positioning to yield key insights that drive product roadmaps
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to get a holistic understanding of customers’ problems and market opportunities
- Build business cases for new product initiatives, with a focus on market and opportunity sizing
- Work in close proximity with executive leadership as well as heads of departments to drive product strategy, resource investment, and KPI calibration
- Help design and standardise analytical frameworks and business models to be used by Territory teams
- Champion an effective and rigorous decision making culture
- Lead critical projects based on emergent business needs
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2+ years of work experience at a strategy consultancy, investment bank, and/or hyper growth tech company
- Fluency in SQL and/or a scripting language such as Python and R
- Excellent C-level communication and stakeholder communication
- Consumer product mindset with a near-unreasonable high bar for user experience tradeoffs for business benefits
- Technical depth and tenacity that enable you to break down technical complexity and drive ambiguous problems to conclusion with the product team