Chief Operations Officer
Leadership Team – Services · Banking · Dublin
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Leadership Team provides Revolut with the vision, the drive, and the direction to continue its rapid growth and development into a major international finance business.
From risk, to finance, to people, the leadership team is our C-suite level grouping that sets the tone and agenda for all areas of the business and is comprised of some of the brightest and most successful people in the business.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• You will act as Chief Operating Officer for Revolut’s European EMI Operations. This role is located in Dublin, Ireland and you will report to the Chief Executive Officer
• Build and optimise scalable processes to prepare Revolut’s European EMI Operations for hyper growth• Lead and execute (end-to-end) roadmap projects
• Strategy: explore and define which projects the team should prioritise, and set a timeline to reach goals quickly
• Product improvement: proactively search for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
• Manage critical vendor relationships and build performance tracking systems
• Develop strategic supply chain partnerships and negotiate commercial terms
• Oversee and optimise the Insurance Mediation activities being run by Revolut Ireland
• responsible for the oversight of outsourced activities to Revolut affiliates, oversight of any sub-outsourcing and other third party service providers, ensuring duties are administered in accordance with the respective regulatory requirements and internal policies, processes and procedures and agreed Service Level Agreements
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• You have +8 years experience in a similar position and have led a regional team for a high growth company before
• You have graduated with a STEM degree from a top university and have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
• You have a solid track record of achievement - e.g. You have worked in a top tech company or financial services company have quickly assumed responsibilities or have won competition awards (can be any of academic, professional, and/or sport)
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work
• You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
• You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
• Applicants must be fluent in English
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
Please only submit an application for one posting.